Safe Havens has four of the world’s most experienced, informative and trusted full-time school safety trainers. Our analysts have presented from Virginia to Vietnam and have worked in countries ranging from Canada to the Congo.
Whether keynoting school district convocations, delivering highly informative and interactive staff training sessions or facilitating work sessions, Safe Havens analysts use presentation styles based on recent research of modern adult learning styles. Our presentations are highly visual, information packed, interactive and enjoyable sessions that are designed to be unforgettable to those who hear them. For world-class experience, published book authors, and most importantly, a burning passion to help make school a safer place, Safe Havens is the source of powerful and unforgettable staff development trainers and presenters.
Training is available for…
- How to Conduct a School Vulnerability/Hazard Assessment
- Emergency Operation Plan Development from a Vulnerability Assessment Perspective
- Coordination of Hazard and Vulnerability Assessments – Train the Trainer Program
- On the Front Line: Safety, Security and Emergency
- Front Office Staff Training in Safety, Security and Emergency
SCHOOL CRISIS AND RESPONSE
- Post-Incident Mental Recovery and Response & Business Continuity
- Safe and Effective School Exercise Training Program
TRAIN THE TRAINER
- Coordination of Hazard and Vulnerability Assessments
- Train the Trainer Session on a Time for Healing, School Crisis Response and Recovery
SAFE SCHOOL FACILITIES DESIGN TEAM DEVELOPMENT
For a listing of our standard training topics and course descriptions visit our Presentations page.